6 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz December update published January 06, 2017 (Updated to NTM Edition 26)
- NZ64 Banks Peninsula to Otago Peninsula
- NZ521 Cape Brett to Bream Tail
- NZ2862 Plans in the Auckland Islands : Smith Harbour to South Cape
- NZ4631 Rauoterangi Channel and Kapiti Island
- NZ6212 Plans on the North East Coast of South Island
- NZ6324 Akaroa Harbour
Today NZ Linz charts (186 charts / 328 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D 2.0 iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / Marine NZ for iOS6+
- Weather 4D Android -App-in purchase mode- on the PlayStore
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications.