7 nautical charts have been updated (as at: 29-Jun-2018, NtM 13/2018)
- Aus267 Australia East Coast - Queensland - Port of Lucinda
- Aus610 Australia - Tasman Sea - Approaches to Lord Howe Island
- Aus121 Australia South Coast - Plans in South Australia (Sheet 6)
- Aus312 Australia - Timor-Leste - Timor Sea - Dillon Shoal to East Timor
- Aus313 Timor-Leste - Timor Sea - Approaches toTimor-Leste
- Aus321 Indonesia - West Timor including Ambeno
- Aus739 Australia North West Coast - Western Australia - Bedout Islet to Port Hedland
So 475 charts (809 including sub-charts) based on licensed material provided by the Australian Hydrographic Office are available in the Australia AHS layer. (see coverage)
Note : don't forget to visit Notices to Mariners; published monthly and available from AHS both online or through a free hardcopy subscription service.
This essential publication provides the latest information on changes to the aids to navigation system, as well as updates from AHS regarding AHS charts and publications.
Note : the Australia AHS layer is not yet available for Weather4D mobile app users, but only for B2B webmapping customers